Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MeSsAgE FrOm THe HeArT


It is not how much we do ,
It's how much love we put in doing it .

The hardest part of moving forward , is not looking back !!
Matters of the heart are hard fathom .
Do express how you fell in you heart or they will always remain as voices in the heart , heart only by you alone . Holding back because of fear of loss or heart aches will only distance you from happiness within you reach . Don't live a life full of "what if" . We are given the gift to feel and love , so treasure this gift you have . As they always say , what good use is money but paper if you don't use them .

A very true conversation which we always hid in our hearts and never voice it out until ...

If you see me walking the road with someone else
It's not because I like him company ,
Its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me .
If you hear me talking about him all the time ,
It's not because he pleases me ,
It's because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat .

If you feel me falling with someone new ,
It's not because I love him ,
Because you're not there to catch me fall .

If you feel lost , I too am now here ,
I too don't know where the road is going ,
Are we gonna cross each other's path ,
Or just complete turn around ?
Will we just let go of what we had ,
Or got to the place where love is bound .

Don't let me walk with him ,
It's you I want to walk with ,
Don't let me talk of him ,
It's you I want to walk with ,
Don't let me fall for him ,
It's you I want to fall in love with .

"The Answer"
When you thought I wasn't brave enough to walk beside you ,
I was behind you every step of the way ,
Still filed with awe because of the beauty that stands before me .

When you thought I was too deaf to hear your heartbeat ,
I didn't want to assume anything ,
And I was afraid to lose our friendship .

When you thought I wasn't there to catch you ,
It's because you never gave me the chance ,
You never reached the bottom , you're already grabbed a branch .

If you feel like you are nowhere , I too am lost ,
I too don't know where the road is going ,
Are we just going to turn around ,
Or are we gonna cross each other's path ?
Will we just let go of what we had ,
Or go to the place where love is bound ?

Don't let me walk alone ,
I want to walk by your side ,
Don't let me talk of something else ,
It's you I want to talk with ,
Don't let me fall for someone else ,
It's you I want to fall in love with .

The sad thing about life is when you meet someone that meant a lot to you , only to find out in the end , that is never bound to be and you just have to let go . There are things you live to hear but you wold never hear it from whom you would like to hear it , but don't be deaf to hear it from a person who says it with his heart .

No comments: