Monday, September 28, 2009

~~ JoUrNeY oF mY HeArT ~~


Crossing the field of roses ,
I ignore their beauty ,
'cause my heart and soul ,
Is pining for her ,
She's the one and only ,
Even when the oceans turn to dust ,
Even when the sun stops shining ,
Even when the world stops turning ,
She fills my life with vibrant colours ,
Which I thought I will never see .

Time flies heedlessly ,
Along with unexpressed words ,
For the invisible man ,
Unseen by the angel ,
Unseen by man ,
I cannot promise forever ,
Only time will tell ,
When this tortured soul ,
Will unite with love and be free ,
Till the end of time .

You stole my heart ,
With your beauty and elegance ,
You set my soul on fire ,
With your passion and kindness ,
I'll love you more with every breath ,
Every melody and rhythm I sing ,
You'll always be my inspiration ,
My fragile heart is in your hands ,
Waiting .. .. ..
To be part of your life ,
Or to be shattered ,
To a million pieces .

** the one thing that unites all human beings , regardless of age , gender , religion or ethnic background , is that we all believe that we are above-average drivers . **

No comments: